JOURNEY TO FREEDOM
UNIT III REVIEW
A good way you can begin the Review is to first read over all the previous Keys in this Unit, including your responses to the Scripture references and Study Guide questions, as well as your mentor’s comments, and be alert to anything you might have overlooked, forgotten, or still need to work on.
REVIEW (Feel free to use additional paper or write on the backside if necessary.)
1. On a scale of 1-10, how high is your desire to overcome ssa/ma/tx (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)?
2. On a scale of 1-10, how much has your desire increased since you began the Keys?
3. What are some of your habits that have changed?
4. What are some ways in which your speech and choice of words has changed?
5. Are any painful memories causing you problems? Please share as you feel comfortable.
6. Are you more aware of ways in which you contributed to your relationship problems with other people? Please explain your answer.
7. In light of Joel 1:4, what are some things that have gone wrong in your life, and what are some choices you wish you could do over again?
8. Are there ways in which you see Joel 2:13 & 25 coming true for you? Please explain your answer.
9. Are there ways in which you see Romans 8:28 coming true for you? Please explain your answer.
10. What negative thoughts, attitudes, and distorted thinking have you overcome since you started the Keys?
11. What truths from the Word have replaced them?
12. What changes in your life have happened as a result of replacing the negative thoughts, attitudes, and distorted thinking with truth?
13. What secret agendas and hidden motivations have you surrendered since you started the Keys?
14. What priorities based on the Word have replaced them?
15. What changes in your life have happened as a result of surrendering self-willed motivations and agendas and replacing them with God’s priorities?
16. Do you see people treating you differently in response to the changes you have made?
17. How have your actions, speech, and attitudes toward authority figures changed since you began the Keys?
Plan of Action: (Let this plan put into action those Keys that gave you the most trouble.)