JOURNEY TO FREEDOM
UNIT II REVIEW
A good way to begin the Review is to first read over all the previous Keys in this Unit and be aware of anything that you might have overlooked, forgotten, or still need to work on.
REVIEW (Feel free to write on the backside or use additional paper if necessary.)
- On a scale of 1-10, how high is your desire to overcome ssa/ma/tx (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)?
- On a scale of 1-10, how much has your desire increased since you began the Keys?
- In what ways has your view of God changed since you began the Keys?
- In what ways have you seen yourself change since you began the program?
- What negative thoughts have you overcome since you started the program?
- Have you identified any lies that you once believed but that you have overcome by speaking God’s truth to them?
- Pleased share any instances when you were tempted, but you looked for a way of escape and found one, quoted Scripture to stop it, or God prevented you from giving in. Please include temptations to sins of thought and motivation as well as word and deed. (Feel free to write on the backside or use additional paper if necessary.)
- On a scale of 1-10, how much progress have you made in forgiving those who wronged you? Please explain your answer.
- Have you become more loving since you began the Keys, and if so, what are the signs of it? You may want to re-read I Corinthians 13 before you answer. Please include changes in your self-esteem.
- What do you still need to surrender to the Lord?
- On a scale of 1-10, how victorious have you been over the following? Please explain your answer. (Feel free to write on the backside or use additional paper if necessary.)
_____sins of actions
_____sins of words
_____sins of fantasies
_____sins of negative thoughts
_____sins of wrong motivations or secret agendas
- Do you ever doubt God’s mercy and forgiveness? Is there anything in your life or your past that tempts you to think you are beyond His capacity to redeem? If the answer is yes, please explain as thoroughly as you can.
- Have you had any chances to help anyone else spiritually? Have you had a chance to offer help to anyone else experiencing ssa/ma/tx?
- Do you ever encounter former partners, intentionally or by chance, and if so, how do you deal with them?
Plan of Action: (Let this plan put into action those Keys that gave you the most trouble.)